Exercise and Acts of Kindness Free 12 Day Challenge
On Monday January 16th Vintage Fitness will be running a 12 day challenge to teach you new exercise and suggest an act of kindness for the day to keep you feeling energized and positive.
What does this challenge involve?
- Receive an email for 12 days with an exercise and act of kindness suggestion
- You can participate in the challenge on our social media platforms
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vintagefitnesscanada
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vintagefitnesscanada/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClab-XC9gqXTBB3hZlV9ryA
Why would I participate?
- You would like to receive 12 new exercise videos made by seniors fitness experts for free
- You would like to boost your mood by doing 12 acts of kindness for the people in your life
- You would like some accountability on your new years intention of exercising more often
We launched the challenge as a part of a webinar that I taught this week all about starting out 2023 feeling positive and energized.
Email me to sign up to receive 12 exercise videos starting Monday January 16th. No cost or obligation.
Vintage Fitness is a personal training company in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in energizing the lives of people over 50 with exercise.
- Abdominal / Waist Exercises
- Aches and Pains
- Aging Well
- Back exercises
- Brain Health
- Elastic Band Exercises
- Exercise Programs
- Fitness Goals
- Flexibility Exercises
- Guest blog
- Heart Health
- Incontinence Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- Neck Exercises
- Personal Training
- Strength exercises
- Success Stories
- Vitual Training
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health