Tips for a healthy holiday
To start off I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful holiday and thank you for reading this Vintage Fitness blog. Vintage Fitness is a Toronto based company that provides in home personal training for people over 50.
With the holidays just a few days away I wanted to give you a few tips to make your break healthy.
- Book in your workouts like you would a doctors appointment
- Try the Vintage Fitness 15 minutes holiday workouts (click here to download ebook)
- Over the holidays start a gratitude journal where every night you write all of the little things throughout the day that you are thankful for
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water everyday
- Eat healthy 80% of the time and let yourself have treats for 20% of the time
- Take 10-15 minutes out of every day to sit quietly taking slow deep breaths
- If you cant fit in any formal exercise into your day make sure to squat into a chair at least 10-15 times a day and go for a short walk
- Eat 8-10 fruits and vegetables a day focusing on ones with the deepest colours (for example beets, apples, red peppers)
- Try to get 8 hours of sleep a night
- If you need help with designing an exercise plan that is right for you drop me a note email@example.com and I can have an expert in 50+ fitness design one for you.
Have a wonderful holiday,
Vintage Fitness & Spirit50
Vintage Fitness is an in home personal training company in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in energizing the lives of people over 50 with exercise.
Spirit50 is an On-line personal training with an expert in 50+ fitness. Inspiring movement for life.
- Abdominal / Waist Exercises
- Aches and Pains
- Aging Well
- Back exercises
- Brain Health
- Elastic Band Exercises
- Exercise Programs
- Fitness Goals
- Flexibility Exercises
- Guest blog
- Heart Health
- Incontinence Exercises
- Leg Exercises
- Neck Exercises
- Personal Training
- Strength exercises
- Success Stories
- Vitual Training
- Weight Loss
- Women’s Health